Monday, January 20, 2014

Lucidchart: A Great Replacement for MS Visio

I was looking for an online flowchart utility and found this web-based gem of an application: Flow Chart Maker & Online Diagram Software | Lucidchart.

Lucidchart has an impressive number of features that are attractive to me (and, I suspect, many other users):
  • Integration with Google Drive
  • Intuitive user interface (Visio is nowhere near this good at UI design)
  • Cloud-based storage
  • Excellent collaboration support
  • Tier-based, feature-driven pricing model
They aren't paying me anything to say this; I tried it and really just think it's a terrific app. The clean, modern website design is also notable and gives them big marketing points, in my book.

I am looking forward to using this app more... I hope it lives up to my initial good impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment